Alana Haynes Stein was interviewed for a news article published by CapRadio: “Food Insecurity in Sacramento Is Higher than the U.S. Average. Here’s Possible Solutions”.
Featured on CapRadio: Food insecurity in Sacramento is higher than the U.S. average. Here's possible solutions.
- Hunger in Crisis: Food Bank Practices and Their Impact on the Social Safety Net
- Intersecting Inequities in Food Assistance Programs
- Food Assistance Justice: The Spatial Prevalence of Food Banks in California*
- Intersecting Inequities for Nonprofit Clients: The case of private food assistance
- Food Assistance Justice: The Spatial Distribution of California’s Food Bank Resources